11 December 2014

OMNI Holiday Party & Bazaar



I'm the kind of person who really loves a holiday bazaar, and this particular bazaar promises to be pretty great because it supports La Commune, the OMNI, and Solar Luxuriance. Here's the copy:

LA COMMUNE PRESENTS
A VERY OMNI HOLIDAY PARTY & (BIZARRE) BAZAAR + SOLAR LUXURIANCE BOOK RELEASE PARTY !

Please join La Commune Cafe & Bookstore this Saturday, December 13, from 12noon to 6pm, for an Omni holiday party & craft bazaar!  We'll have fresh-baked goods & hot cider & oh so many books, plus craft vendors to help you with those last minute gift giving needs!

We'll top off the day with a book release party for SOLAR LUXURIANCE PRESS at 7pm, with readings by Erika Staiti, Nicole Trigg, Tatiana Luboviski-Acosta, Jared Joseph, Leif Haven & M. Kitchell.

Please stop by this Saturday to say hello -- & support La Commune's Indiegogo fundraiser here: La Commune Cafe and Bookstore

See you Saturday !

1 comment:

  1. Once I bought myself a second car and I had two, from which I decided to give the first one to my younger brother, who always wanted a car for himself, it didn't take long to find a good lawyer for re-registration, since I used the services of https://www.paulmankin.com/ everything is done quickly and in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete